Why Should you Buy Charcoal Exfoliating Scrub
It’s no secret that activated charcoal has amazing skin-beneficial effects. When it comes to washing and exfoliating the skin, it’s a great ingredient.
Have you ever wondered why exfoliation is such a crucial aspect of our beauty regimen? To give you smoother, healthier, and more radiant skin, it helps eliminate dead cells and impurities, as well as stimulate blood circulation and collagen synthesis.
Get your hands on an effective charcoal scrub to add to your beauty routine which is none other than Paryshay Charcoal exfoliating Scrub, to show your skin how much you care!
This Organic scrub is formulated with natural exfoliants to gently polish away dry skin and unclog pores while deep cleaning and purifying. It also removes pollutants, and the use of aloe vera and nutritious botanicals soothes and protects the skin during exfoliation.
The Paryshay Charcoal Exfoliating Scrub is both absorbent and exfoliating, making it ideal for sucking off dirt. This may result in cleaner skin, as if you are born with it.
In just 10 minutes, it can restore freshness, cleanses and rejuvenates your skin while leaving it feeling squeaky clean!
- Aqua (Water)
- Activated Charcoal Powder
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Stearic Acid
- Propylene Glycol
- Salicylic Acid
Each ingredient in our products is carefully sourced by our team of health specialists. Every ingredient must be traditionally used for its stated purpose or have scientific evidence to support its health claims.
- FREE from Parabens, Triclosans, Phthalates l, Silicones, Artificial Fragrance and Artificial Color.
- Cruelty-free, sulfate-free, gluten-free, vegan.
Activated charcoal has gone viral on social media. Many people claim that it can give you a whole face glow, which means cleaner, softer, and overall better-looking skin.
The following are some of the advantages of using Paryshay Charcoal Exfoliating Scrub on your skin
- Improve acne
- Remove toxins
- Provide gentle exfoliation
- Minimize the appearance of pores
Bonus: It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties!
Oil, germs, and dead skin cells pile up in our pores, creating acne. It can cause redness, swelling, inflammation, and scarring, which can be painful.
The good news is that you can treat it using activated charcoal.Parishay activated charcoal exfoliating Scrub’s antibacterial and porous characteristics will be able to suck away microorganisms trapped in your pores. This can help to improve your overall look.
Party Shay charcoal exfoliating Scrub can help in the removal of pollutants from the skin. That’s because it absorbs bacteria and poisons like a magnet. It’s possible that you’ll have a clearer complexion as a result of this.
Paryshay Charcoal Scrub will cleanse your pores because of its oil-absorbing abilities. This removes the unpleasant substances that cause whiteheads and stubborn blackheads.
You may also notice that your pores appear to decrease with time (despite the fact that pore size cannot actually shrink), although there is little to no scientific evidence to back this up.
The activated charcoal exfoliating Scrub from Paryshay acts as a natural exfoliator because of its coarse yet soft texture. It deep cleanses and brightens skin by sloughing off dead skin cells to eveal the healthy glow of the fresh young skin beneath.
To get softer, healthier, and more luminous skin, increase blood circulation and collagen formation. Get your hands on an excellent Paryshay charcoal scrub to add to your beauty routine!
Treat damaged skin
The antibacterial and antifungal characteristics of Paryshay Charcoal Exfoliating Scrub can aid in the healing of damaged skin.
Usage & tips
- Step 1: Using water, wet your face.
- Step 2: Place a small amount of Charcoal Face Scrub on your palm.
- Step 3: Massage it into your skin for a couple of minutes.
- Step 4: Wash your face and blot it dry with a towel.
Skin Type: All
Use for: Whole Body
Tips: Recommended use 2 times in a week to continue to use, help and improve skin.
- Store your bottle in a cool, dark place away from extreme heat.
- A good rule of thumb is to toss the serum six months after it’s been opened and to keep the serum in a cool, dark place.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- We are against animal testing and always will be.
- Safe for use for pregnant women
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.
- This product should be used within 1 year from manufacturing date.
Natural products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue if any irritation occurs.