Why Should you Buy Turmeric and Neem Tea Tree Face wash
Turmeric and neem, both naturally anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antimicrobial, have long been utilized in Ayurvedic skin treatment.
Try Paryshay Turmeric and Neem Tea Tree exfoliating Scrub with its three magical ingredients if you have acne on your face .Our Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub will help you get rid of those bothersome imperfections so you can focus on the important things in life.
If you have acne, it is occasionally advised not to use a scrub. The truth, on the other hand, is a little different.According to new research, exfoliating your face with a gentle exfoliator once or twice a week is perfectly safe.
When you use Paryshay Turmeric and Neem Tea Tree exfoliating Scrub, you’ll notice a significant improvement in the severity of your breakouts. There’s a solid reason for that, too.
There are only three ingredients in this Turmeric Tea Tree & Neem Acne Exfoliating Scrub. It is not the quantity of the substances that is important. It all boils down to the ingredients utilized and their quality.
This exfoliating Scrub’s components are all designed for acne-prone skin. They all have a unique purpose, and when used collectively, they can help prevent acne outbreaks in the future.
Turmeric in the scrub is really beneficial to your skin. The scrub removes dead skin cells and hydrates the skin, resulting in a healthy, radiant complexion. Reduce blackheads and acne blemishes, as well as the appearance of wrinkles, using the face scrub.
The anti-inflammatory properties and scar lightening abilities of this exfoliating scrub make it just the thing to brighten and clarify dull dry skin!
- vitamin C
- Alpha,Beta & Gamma-pinene
- gram of protein
Each ingredient in our products is carefully sourced by our team of health specialists. Every ingredient must be traditionally used for its stated purpose or have scientific evidence to support its health claims.
- FREE from Parabens, Triclosans, Phthalates l, Silicones, Artificial Fragrance and Artificial Color.
- Cruelty-free, sulfate-free, gluten-free, vegan.
The anti-inflammatory properties of this exfoliating scrub, as well as its scar lightening qualities, make it great for brightening and clarifying dull dry skin!
Turmeric,Neem & Tea tree
- When applied topically, turmeric (Curcuma longa) possesses anti-inflammatory effects that appear to calm sensitive skin. This aids in the appearance of a clearer complexion. It’s also a good option for relieving the symptoms of eczema, especially during the colder months.
- Turmeric root, even in powdered form, has antimicrobial characteristics, making it an ideal ingredient for a variety of natural skin care products. It’s especially beneficial for acne sufferers, since its antibacterial properties may aid to lessen the intensity of breakouts.
- Paryshay Turmeric and Neem Tea Tree Face Wash/exfoliating Scrub can aid with uneven skin tone, whether it’s due to age hyperpigmentation or acne scars. It has the effect of lightening and fading them. Regular use of a turmeric body scrub reduces the redness of stretch mark scars and makes them less apparent.
- Natural moisturizers like glycerine are employed as special ingredients in the scrub. As a result, the scrub increases skin elasticity and softness while also minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.
- It will minimize the look of cellulite, just like most scrubs, but it will not get rid of it.
- It’s infused with tea tree oil and gently brushes away debris, filth, makeup residue, and excess oil. It also aids in the removal of dead skin cells, allowing gleaming new ones to emerge. What’s the end result? The skin seems matte, squeaky clean, and cleansed. Your skin will appreciate you, so it’s no surprise that this tea tree scrub is a popular bathroom staple.
- This exfoliating face scrub is gentle enough to use every day, and it begins to work as soon as it hits your skin, making it feel better. Say hi to your new best friend if you’re looking for a face scrub for oily skin and pimples. The only thing left to do now is to give it a shot!
- All types great for men or women to clear skin,
- pH Balanced, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben Free, For all skin types
- Natural Exfoliant Walnut Shells Environmentally Friendly
Usage & tips
- Apply to moist skin and gently massage in a circular motion, focusing on rough areas, after stirring the product and scooping it between your fingers.
- Thoroughly rinse and pat dry.
- If you have any cuts or sensitive regions, don’t apply it.
- If your skin is burnt or sensitive for any reason, don’t exfoliate.
- Store your bottle in a cool, dark place away from extreme heat.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- We are against animal testing and always will be.
- Safe for use for pregnant women
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.
- This product should be used within 1 year from manufacturing date.
Natural products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue if any irritation occurs.