Why Should you Buy Organic Vitamin C Serum
Paryshay’s Vitamin C Serum is an anti-aging serum formulated with Pure Vitamin C that significantly improves skin brightness and minimizes wrinkles in just one week. Higher concentration of Vitamin C in our Vitamin C serum neutralizes free radicals that cause skin aging, resulting in wrinkle reduction and skin that appears brighter and feels smoother.
Our liquid gel thickness & anhydrous Formula (water-free) provides firming, whitening, and collagen boosting for skin. Sunburn, photoaging, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, sagging, dryness, and an uneven skin tone are just a few of the issues that Parishay Vitamin C can help with. Anyone battling from all these skin issues may consider adding a vitamin C serum to their skincare routine. Even if these problems haven’t appeared yet, it’s a good idea to get started.
Vitamin C formulations are highly unstable, and as a result, they can quickly become ineffective. Vitamin C formulations are inactivated by water, oxygen, and ultraviolet light, hence special packaging and formulation procedures are required that we take care of in our high end production facility.
- This formula has also been developed and tested to be safe for sensitive skin
- 10% Pure Vitamin C has been formulated for the optimal vitamin C skin absorption and efficacy, at an optimal pH.
Each ingredient in our products is carefully sourced by our team of health specialists. Every ingredient must be traditionally used for its stated purpose or have scientific evidence to support its health claims.
- FREE from Parabens, Triclosans, Phthalates l, Silicones, Artificial Fragrance and Artificial Color.
- Cruelty-free, Sulfate-free, Gluten-free, Vegan.
Benefits of Vitamin C Serum
Essentially, Paryshay vitamin C skin serum strives to reduce the signs of aging by normalizing skin tone, minimizing hyperpigmentation, and reducing wrinkles. The following are some of the advantages of using Parishay vitamin C Serum on your skin.
Paryshay Vitamin C serum is antioxidant
Because it prevents the formation of free radicals, which break down collagen and elastin. Antioxidants have a number of benefits for the skin, including
Preventing premature cell death
- Lowering the production of cytokines (inflammatory chemicals)
- Minimizing the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation exposure
Helps promote collagen
It can help in the prevention of premature aging by shielding the skin from the wrinkles that sun exposure can create. It also stimulates collagen production, which helps to prevent premature wrinkles. Collagen is a protein that gives the skin structure, flexibility, and antioxidant levels, as well as protecting it from UV-ray-induced photodamage.
Creating an even skin tone
Vitamin C Serum is best recognized for its capacity to neutralize free radicals and improve aged skin, as well as its ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and serve as a brightening agent. It has qualities that help to remove black spots without affecting the tone of your skin.
Other Benefits of Vitamin C Serum
Other benefits include:
- It also helps reduce inflammation, provide natural, mild exfoliation and brighten skin.
- Reduces wrinkles
- Protects collagen and increases production
- Aids wound healing
- Helps protect against sun damage
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Brightens complexion
- Acts like armor against pollution and other free radicals
- Has photoprotective properties and staves off oxidative stress from the free radicals we meet throughout our day.
- Make your skin glow.
- Highly effective product in the treatment of acne. help with general skin health
- Helps improve the appearance of acne wounds.
- It may help reduce hyperpigmentation.
- UV rays and skin injuries.
- Soothing sunburns by accelerating cell turnover. This helps replace the damaged cells with healthy ones.
- Protecting you against sun damage and free radicals that cause skin cancer
- Preventing your skin from sagging by boosting collagen production
- Reducing the appearance of under-eye circles
- Hydrating your skin
How to Use Vitamin C Serum
Here is a comprehensive guide on how to use Our Vitamin C Serum.
- Apply a few drops of serum to your face after you wash and dry it.
- If you’re wondering when to apply a vitamin C serum, the answer is both morning and night, after cleansing and toning.
- Both morning and evening on clean skin after toner but before moisturizer and SPF.
- Store your bottle in a cool, dark place away from extreme heat.
- A good rule of thumb is to toss the serum six months after it’s been opened and to keep the serum in a cool, dark place.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- We are against animal testing and always will be.
- Safe for use for pregnant women
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.
- This product should be used within 2 years from manufacturing date.
Vitamin C Serum Price in Pakistan
You will find major price different for Vitamin C Serum in Pakistan. You will find a price tag of PKR 400 as well however, you must be careful before buying a cheap Vitamin C Serum in Pakistan. Cheap serums usually contain chemicals and water which will do more harm to your skin than any good at all. Our Vitamin C Serum in Pakistan is the ultimate solution to all your skin care problems. Offering a range of serums, our solution provides a way to deal with skin pigmentation, dark circles, under eye bags and other issues. It has been developed for all skin types and is a perfect remedy for women of all ages.
Natural products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue if any irritation occurs.