Vitamin-E Body Lotion
4 in stock
Vitamin E contains antioxidants with moisturizing, and healing properties. It moisturizes and nourishes your skin that adds to your glow and makes your skin smooth and healthy.
Helps to neutralize harmful molecules and protect your cells from oxidative damage after UV exposure. Cleanses your skin by removing the impurities & helps in treating acne.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Why Should You buy Vitamin-E Lotion
Treat your Skin with our Paryshay Vitamin E Moisturizing Lotion that Locks in moisture for 48 hours of hydration, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
Paryshay Vitamin E Lotion is a mild, milky formula that moisturizes while also protecting your skin from UVA and UVB damage. An unmatched blend of natural elements Powered with Bio Fermented Hyaluronic Acid to fight dryness and keep your skin looking young and fresh.
Soothe and moisturize your skin with our Gentle Healing Vitamin E Skin Care Lotion, which also has antioxidant capabilities to protect your skin from free radicals and keep it looking young.
Our double rich formula also provides gentle moisturizing healing for dry, cracked skin.Its daily use can help rejuvenate the skin by giving it a younger and healthier look.
- can be used on all skin types, especially effective on dry skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Mineral Oil
- Vitamin E
Each ingredient in our products is carefully sourced by our team of health specialists. Every ingredient must be traditionally used for its stated purpose or have scientific evidence to support its health claims.
- FREE from Parabens, Triclosans, Phthalates l, Silicones, Artificial Fragrance and Artificial Color.
- cruelty-free, sulfate-free, gluten-free, vegan.
Vitamin E lotion from Paryshay is utilized for its skin health and appearance benefits. To minimize inflammation and make your skin look younger, apply immediately to your face.
- It has anti-aging and skin-conditioning properties.
- Vitamin E Lotion can be used as an overnight anti-aging therapy for your face.
- Acne scarring and spot treatments can be treated using vitamin E lotion.
- Vitamin E may offer anti-aging and skin-softening properties.
Paryshay Vitamin E lotion is a moisturizer
can be used to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin, as well as minor skin irritations (such as diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy). Moisturizing ingredients soften and hydrate the skin while also reducing irritation and flaking.
Moisturizing agents work by producing an oily film on the skin’s surface that holds moisture. This aids in the removal of dead skin cells, as well as allowing the skin to retain more water and feel smoother and softer.
The skin barrier, which is the skin’s first line of defense against microbial invasion and can be damaged by cleaning, is supported with body lotion. Body lotions with nourishing components can help repair the skin barrier’s natural defenses and keep the microbiome of the skin balanced and healthy.
Vitamin E nourishes the skin from within by making the nerves stronger. To have a soft, smooth and radiant skin, all you need to do is to use Vitamin E Lotion and apply it onto your face and body.
Easy stretch marks remedy
Applying vitamin E lotion onto the skin helps increase nutrient levels and reduce stretch marks if applied on a regular basis.
It treats scars too
This natural skin tone lightener can help with scars and brown spots.
Look younger with its anti-ageing treatment abilities
One of the most common symptoms is wrinkles around the eyes and skin. As a result, applying vitamin E to your skin two or three times a week will assist enhance skin by reversing the effects of aging.
A natural moisturizer for the skin
Vitamin E lotion is substantially creamy in texture .As a result, mixing vitamin E in a proportional amount with your regular night skin serums/creams is the greatest way to restore moisture to dry and damaged skin.
Restore youthful skin by getting rid of dark circles
When rubbed around the eyes, vitamin E lotion helps to eliminate dark circles. However, you will need to use it in conjunction with your regular cream for two or three days. Don’t forget to give it a gentle massage.
Say goodbye to sunburns
Ultraviolet light contains free radicals, which can harm skin tissues severely. Vitamin E lotion, on the other hand, has potent antioxidants that can help counteract the damage caused by free radicals. As a result, it is soothing for the skin.
Cleanse your skin with this powerful formula
Vitamin E oil is an excellent cleanser because it removes dirt, filth, and other impurities from our skin on a daily basis. Furthermore, it accomplishes so without altering the skin’s natural oil balance. Try putting a few drops on a cotton ball and gently applying it to your skin.
Say hello to soft lips
Vitamin E lotion works not only for you but your lips as well. It helps the lips to become soft and smooth by getting rid of the dryness. Also boost skin-cell regeneration, thereby reducing pigmentation and not to mention, dark spots.
Too much pigmentation (melanin), which is induced by hormones or other factors, can cause dark patches on your skin. Melasma is a skin disorder that is thought to be curable with topical vitamin E.
Usage & tips
Body lotion is a type of moisturizer that can be used all over the body. Our bodies benefit from daily hydration in the same manner that we moisturize our faces every day. Paryshay Vitamin E lotion is occasionally designed to address specific problems like cellulite or toning.
Dehydrated skin will drink up this rich mixture that coats the body in a luscious layer of moisture.Once you’ve hung up your towel, start applying to moist skin once a day, top to bottom:
- Place a dollop (about the size of a 10p coin) in your hand (more if your skin is particularly dry or on rougher areas such as elbows and knees)
- Warm the lotion by rubbing your palms together.
- Massage the lotion into your skin in gentle circular motions with your hands.
- Rep until your entire body is covered (don’t forget your neck!)
How To Use Body Lotion For Specific Areas
Elbows, hands, knees, and neck are more prone to dryness than other parts of the body and may require particular attention. Applying Paryshay Vitamin E lotion to particularly dry areas throughout the day, as well as after your bath or shower, will help soothe and soften them.
- Because you’ll be applying lotion to these dry, cold areas, try massaging them lightly first to warm them up a little before applying the lotion. This will ensure that the advantages of the body lotion are absorbed by the affected area.
- For spot-treating problem areas, the iconic Paryshay Vitamin E lotion is perfect to use. Its decades-long reputation is proof of its hydration-locking brilliance, as it is small enough to tuck into a bag and rich in water-retaining glycerin and skin-protecting agents.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- We are against animal testing and always will be.
- Safe for use for pregnant women
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.
- This product should be used within 1 year from manufacturing date.
Natural products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue if any irritation occurs.
There are no reviews yet.